Fire Damage Repair and Restoration
- 24-Hour Emergency Service
- Faster to Any Size Disaster
- Locally Owned and Operated
- A Trusted Leader in the Restoration Industry
- Highly Trained Fire Restoration Technicians
The holiday season is here, but did you know that most household fire damage happens during these months? This is because people are doing lots of cooking, using the fireplace, burning more candles, using decorative lights, and decorating with real Christmas trees. Here are a few fire safety tips to ensure you have a safe and happy holiday season:
1. To minimize the risk of your tree drying out, buy a fresh tree with intact needles, get a fresh cut on the trunk, and water it every day. It takes 30 seconds for a dry tree to engulf in flames so be sure to keep it away from any flames.
2. Don’t plug more than 3 strings into each other on your Christmas tree.
3. Keep about a foot of space between the candle and anything that can burn
Read more tips on the blog.
Have Questions? Call Us Today – (423) 326-1406
Why Choose SERVPRO of Chattanooga?
We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster
When fire and water damage strikes, a fast response is critical. We’re dedicated to responding immediately, day or night, to your Chattanooga home or business. A faster response helps to prevent secondary damage and to reduce cost.
We’re Fire and Water Damage Specialists
There is no substitute for training and experience. As fire and water damage specialists, our business is built upon fire and water restoration expertise. We have the knowledge and the specialized equipment to get your property back to pre-fire condition.
- Fire & Smoke Restoration Technician
- Odor Control Technician
- Upholstery & Fabric Cleaning Technician
- Water Damage Restoration Technician
Our Restore vs. Replace Mentality
We clean and restore your property using specialized equipment and cleaning techniques. Our “restore first” mentality reduces interruption and gets you back to your life.
Locally Owned Company with National Resources
SERVPRO of Chattanooga is locally owned and operated—so we are part of the Chattanooga community too. We are also part of a national network of over 1,700 SERVPRO Franchises and special Disaster Recovery Teams strategically located throughout the country to respond to large-scale disasters.
We are proud to serve our local communities:
- Chattanooga, TN
- Harrison, TN
- Ooltewah, TN
- East Brainerd, TN
- Collegedale, TN
- Apison, TN
- Tyner, TN
- Lakesite, TN
- Birchwood, TN
Our Fire Damage Restoration Services
Every fire damage situation is a little different and requires a unique solution, but the general process stays the same. When various materials burn, the soot they create differs greatly and requires a specific cleaning procedure. The steps listed below illustrate our process for the “typical” fire damage restoration. Learn more about our fire damage restoration process.
- Emergency Contact
- Inspection and Fire Damage Assessment
- Immediate Board-Up and Roof Tarp Service (if needed)
- Water Removal and Drying (if water damage is present)
- Removal of Smoke and Soot from All Surfaces
- Cleaning and Repair