Recent Before & After Photos

Mold Damage Repair in Chattanooga Home Bathroom


When this Chattanooga homeowner had a cracked tile and needed it replaced, they discovered black mold hidden behind the shower tile. They called us immediately ... READ MORE



SERVPRO Spray Serum Kills Mold in Crawlspace


Mold was discovered in the crawlspace in this Hixson home during an inspection. The condensation in the cool, dark   crawlspaces makes them an id... READ MORE



Moldy Ceiling in a Harrison, TN Home


When water intrudes into a home, it only takes about 48 hours for mold to begin to grow. The mold growing on the ceiling really stumped the homeowners until the... READ MORE



Return from Vacation to Find Mold Everywhere


The owner of these chester drawers returned home from several months of traveling to find that mold had taken over his home. Mold requires heat and moisture to ... READ MORE



HEPA Air Scrubber Used to Remediate Mold


This customer was in the process of moving homes and unfortunately found mold located behind the hot water heater. They called SERVPRO of Chattanooga and we res... READ MORE



Mold in Hallways and Bathrooms in Soddy Daisy, TN


This home in Soddy Daisy, TN had mold throughout the home, specifically in the hallways and bathrooms. This was likely due to a roofing issue, as water and mois... READ MORE



Devastating Attic Fire


Attic fires are very hard to detect. They are usually caused by faulty electrical lines in the attic. They deteriorate over time as well as become gnawed on by ... READ MORE



Warehouse Fire in Chattanooga, TN


Warehouse Fire in Chattanooga, TNIt was devastating to see the damage that was done when one of these speedy boats started on fire while it was being worked on.... READ MORE



Outside Fire Causes Smoke Damage in Home


Outside Fire Causes Smoke Damage in HomeThe outside of this Chattanooga, TN home had an electrical malfunction starting a fire under the deck and along the sidi... READ MORE



Chattanooga Basement With Black Mold


When it comes to mold we don't like to take chances. The whole basement needed to have two feet cut because of a bad water heater break that flooded. The drywal... READ MORE